In honour of this Saturday’s Champions League Final Soccer Report Extra.com brings you a bumper quiz.
Sixty questions that cover the premier European club competition from its inception in the 50s right up to today.
The quiz started on Monday and runs till Saturday with answers to each section posted later the same day.
If you are competitive you can track your success rate, others may just want to treat it as a “did you know?” feature.
When the term “European Cup” is used it includes all aspects of the competition from 1955 to today. The term Champions League covers the specifics of the competition from 1992 and on.
Oh and by the way there are very few softballs so don’t feel bad.
Questions 31- 40
31. Apart from the winner of the inaugural competition has a team ever won the European Cup at the first time of asking?
32. Which player has the most winners’ medals?
33. Which team holds the record for the longest unbeaten streak in the European Cup?
34. Which two teams have made it to the final more than once but have never won the European Cup?
35. Which player has scored the most goals in European Cup competition?
36. Who is the oldest player to score in final?
37. Which manager has won the European Cup the most times?
38. Two managers have won the European Cup with more than one team in different countries. Who are they?
39. True or false? A player once scored a first half hat trick in a European Cup Final but finished on the losing side?
40. How many finals have been decided by a penalty kicks decider?
Answers posted later today.
You can also find other Soccer Report Extra.com contributors on Twitter by following this link.
Please refrain from posting comments that;
The House reserves the right to delete any such comments and to block further participation on the site.