1. Thirty-nine games and we have only had one goal scored directly from a free kick in the Premier League. Will we see another on Saturday? (correction made after original post)
2. Robin Van Persie has scored 8 goals in 10 appearances for Arsenal against Blackburn in the Premier League. Can he add to his total?
3. Blackburn had only lost twice at home in 2011 going into this season but that number has already doubled. Can Blackburn get their first win at home this season and their first overall?
4. Will Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish stick with a tried and tested line-up against Newcastle? He has started the same team in four straight matches with the one exception of three players used at right-back.
5. We have yet to see a goal scored in the first half of a Premier League match featuring Newcastle this season. Will Villa or Newcastle get on the score-sheet before the half time cuppa?
6. Between them Bolton and Norwich have garnered only one win between them in eight matches this season. Can Bolton double their output, Norwich collect their first or will it be a split of the points?
7. The respective centre backs could be in for a bruising day with Norwich’s Grant Holt (15 fouls) and Kevin Davies (11 fouls) leading their attacks. Can Davies close the gap or is Holt a legitimate challenger to Davies long-standing run as the biggest fouler in the Premier League?
8. Wigan lost their unbeaten record last week to Manchester City. This week they travel to play Everton. Can they record their first win at Goodison since the fall of 2005?
9. Can Swansea score their first goal of the season or will West Brom keep a clean-sheet away from home for the second straight match after going all last season without shutting-out the opposition?
10. Wolves have made a best-ever start to a Premier League season. One reason might be that they have yet to concede a goal in the final 10 minutes of a match. Last season they allowed a dozen while scoring 8. So far in 4 matches – no goals scored, no goals allowed in the last ten minutes. Can they continue to their run when they play host to QPR?
Answers to each can be posted in the comments section.
You can also find other Soccer Report Extra.com contributors on Twitter by following this link.
Please refrain from posting comments that;
The House reserves the right to delete any such comments and to block further participation on the site.