1. Sunderland have only won one of the last ten Barclays Premier League at home, drawn another and lost eight. Nonetheless, they are unbeaten at home against Stoke in their last nine. Can run this streak to double figures?
2. And there is more good news for Sunderland. Sunderland have never conceded a goal to Stoke at the Stadium of Light in a Premier League match. Can they make four consecutive clean sheets against Stoke at home?
3. Dirk Kuyt currently sits on a total of 49 Premier League goals. Can he hit the half-century mark when Liverpool travels to White Hart Lane to play Tottenham Hotspur?
4. Over the last eight meetings it has been a case of all or nothing when Liverpool have played Spurs. Will we see a split of the points or even a goalless draw – something that these two sides last dished up 15 games ago?
5. Fulham have a fine home record in 2011 having lost only once. Can they avoid it becoming two when Manchester City come calling to Craven Cottage?
6. Can Chelsea bring the Manchester United goal-scoring juggernaut to a halt by recording their first Premier League shut out at Old Trafford since a 3-0 win back in 2001?
7. Wayne Rooney has scored eight Premier league goals already this season. He has also scored 3 times against Chelsea in his last 6 Premier League appearance although he failed to find the net in his first ten games against Chelsea in the league. Can Rooney add to his eight goals this season against Chelsea?
8. Barcelona scored eight goals against Osasuna on Saturday bringing their goals for total to 15 in three La Liga matches. Can Real Madrid score six or more against Levante to stay ahead Barca?
9. Napoli currently enjoys an eleven game scoring run – the best in Serie A. Can Napoli extend that run to a dozen when they host last season’s Champions Milan?
10. Celtic and Rangers line-up in the first Old Firm derby of the season. Five players have been sent in the last 5 Old Firm clashes. Will we see six in six (or more) or will peace and love break-out?
Your answers to these questions can be posted below in comments.
You can also find other Soccer Report Extra.com contributors on Twitter by following this link.
Please refrain from posting comments that;
The House reserves the right to delete any such comments and to block further participation on the site.